Wednesday, June 11, 2008

thing 9

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
Google reader was easier, but i dont really like it. i prefer the news stories and blogs that i want to read come to my RSS feeder on my desktop.

Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
google reader was easier. it was more user friendly to me.

Which was more confusing?
none were confusing to me, i just dont like to have to go to a website to find what i want to read. i guess i am already set in my ways when it comes to finding information that is interesting to me.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
i found a couple of sites on fitness and good recipes to try. i am going to keep looking to see what else i can find that would be helpful in my personal life as well as helpful for my job.

What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
i have searched for some things to add to my rss feed/blogroll but typically if it is a site that i frequent and the feed button is clickable in my toolbar, then i subscribe to it.

0 comments: